Format & Call Letters
Hot Adult Contemporary - KFFX FM
Mix 104.9 plays the Best Variety in Emporia.
Mix 104.9 features music from the 90’s and today and targets Women 25-54. The adult female consumer is one of the most lucrative groups for local retailers and other businesses to reach.
Mix 104.9's Hot AC format is America's fastest growing radio format and targets consumers with a high disposable income.
Artist Profile: Mix 104.9 features great music from artists like Adele, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Train, Pink, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, Rihanna, Coldplay, Matchbox Twenty, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz, Greenday and more.
Mix 104.9 is the only station that is musically focused on hit music from the 90’s and today.
Mix 104.9 continues to dominate in its target demo. Mix 104.9 targets active consumers with purchasing power.
The station is also markedly involved in the community and focuses on listener interaction.
Mix 104.9 is proud to be The Voice of Emporia State University Sports.
Get exposure to thousands of potential customers each week with Mix 104.9 FM.
Mix 104.9 listeners are in their prime spending years.
Age: Mix 104.9 targets woman 25 to 54.
Gender: Females 12+ favor Mix 104.9's format.
- Approximately 60% of Hot AC listeners in America are female while 40% are male.
- Over 60% of this consumer group falls significantly into the 25 to 54 age group.
Occupation: Mix 104.9 targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Household Income: Mix 104.9's listeners have high earning power.
- Over 40% of Hot AC listeners in America have an income over $75,000.
- Over 20% of Hot AC listeners in America have an annual income of more than $50,00 - $75,000
- Almost 25% of Hot AC listeners 18 years of age and over have an annual household income of $25,000 to $50,000.
Education: Mix 104.9 listeners are well educated. Almost 70% of Hot AC listeners have attended college.
Investments: Mix 104.9 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: Mix 104.9 attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking. Mix 104.9 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bar, and restaurants.
Mix 104.9 targets listeners with purchasing power.
Mix 104.9's format targets consumers with high disposable income.
Mix 104.9 targets affluent homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Mix 104.9 listeners are huge shoppers with purchasing power.
Mix 104.9 Listeners in the past year
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, video games, and HDTVs.
- We're big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
Mix 104.9 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why Mix 104.9 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women, and 61% are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Mix 104.9 Coverage Map
Bigger Signal, Bigger Coverage Area, More Listeners
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here